Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Fun Express Foam Self-Adhesive Animal Shapes (500 Piece) Fun Express http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002F4LBMK/ref=cm_sw_r_pi_dp_Zd8Pwb1ZKHYGV
- Check out my superhero inspired head piece. I used stiff felt, gold fabric, glitter, glue glue gun, and scissors. I’m going to either sew it onto an elastic headband or glue it onto a hair clip.
- MARVEL Avengers Age of Ultron Cake with The First Avenger PhotoCake® Image
- MARVEL Avengers Age of Ultron Cake with Line of Defense PhotoCake® Frame
- Encontrar Más Ropa Información acerca de 2015 nuevo un par de dibujos animados niños traje de superhéroe s muñequera cosplay del super héroe para la muchacha del bebé regalo de la fiesta de cumpleaños, alta calidad corazón del brazalete, China brazalete de cristal Proveedores, barato productos cosplay de Baby_Baby en Aliexpress.com
- Be a Comic-Con Cosplay Pro! 8 DIY Tips to Make You Shine at SDCC 2015 | moviepilot.com
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- armor of God Breastplate of Righteousness craft from Clubhouse Jr on OhAmanda
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- entertainment center designed from 3 pieces of worldmarket furniture. $230 for middle. $220 for each outside piece.
- Making Lokis Sceptor / Staff from the Avengers. (Crazy cool instructions for building this, but lots of great ideas for constructing staffs in general for cosplay purposes!!!)