Photo via: baby.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- remembrance day crafts :: poppy crafts for kids
- Love this for a rainy day or any day activity for a little boy!
- Sticky spider web! Good rainy day activity- make web out of painters tape, throw newspaper, cotton balls, or pom poms.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- //Superhero Craft activity for a playdate or party. We had some basic shapes and the kids created their unique and wonderful superhero masks. Great fun and the kids *super* happy! (Templates included in post)
- Six Sisters Stuff: DIY Bleach T-shirt Tutorial – (I think this would also work with fabric dye sprayed onto white or pastel colored t-shirts if you dont want to use bleach) great activity for a youth group
- Who wants to color? These b&w prints of my original hand drawn designs are available as 8.5×11 pdf downloads or printed on large 11×17 heavy cardstock and mailed directly to you via my Etsy shop. Makes for a fun coloring activity for adults & kids of any age! Doodle-All-Day.com
- Father’s Day Photo Cube – DIY Gift Idea – 14 Fun, Grateful and Clever DIY Father’s Day Gifts from Kids
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- You are my superhero diy project for kids. A fun project to make for Fathers Day or for anyone they see as their hero.
- Zero the Hero capes. Im going to work with these for the 100th day of school. Maybe have students create a collage of 100 things? Paperclip to shirts or maybe punch holes and add yarn.