Photo via: familyfun.go.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10 cute pipe cleaner animal crafts for kids to make
- 搭配图吸管Makerspace: Pipe Cleaner Ninjas using chenille, plastic straws, and beads. Easy!
- Orange Petal | Make a small SWAP like a pipe cleaner teddy bear and have the girls keep track of it until the next meeting | Pipe Cleaner Teddy Bear Instructographic
- Superhero activities: Superhero Bracelets. Great fine motor skill. You could also do these on a pipe cleaner.
- wooden stick and pipe cleaner superheroes – no instructions, can I figure out from pictures?
- Turn pipe cleaners into all kinds of animals. It would be fun to make a whole zoo!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- Hey moms, check out this adorable, homemade Valentine’s Day gift. Your kids will love playing with HERSHEY’S Chocolates, googly eyes, pipe cleaners, and construction paper for this DIY crafting activity. Personalize these love bugs to match the unique personalities of those you’re gifting. It’s easy and sweet.
- DIY Copper Pipe Lamp
- Have to try! Maybe just use red apples to skip the dyes/corn syrup, and pipe the chocolate web on for a sweet treat on the apple? DIY Spiderman Candy Apples
- Cool craft room
- Superhero party craft. Make a Captain America shield. Kids craft for birthday party.