Photo via: amazon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plan Toy Doll House Vegetable Garden – $19.15 – For her doll house
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Wonder Woman cake topper – its probably a good thing that I have no plan to wed…
- Gift guide featuring toys for open-ended play – this is the kind of toy that kids will play with for years. Great Christmas gift ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, big kids.
- super hero card Starting to plan an everyday heroes unit for community and MLK- maybe I can work this into an art/writing project.
- X-men Toy Gun – TOYS, DOLLS AND PLAYTHINGS
- Thor Odinson – TOYS, DOLLS AND PLAYTHINGS
- Our Attempt at this Handprint Acorn Craft – She didnt want to put her fingers together lol! Fun fall craft for kids to make! | CraftyMorning.com
- Superheroes – foam mask craft (Twiddler House)
- DIY Superhero costumes, good for Halloween … or anytime around our house
- This sticky board playhouse from teachpreschool.org is created by lining a surface with upside down contact paper. The pieces of the house are created from foam. This would be a nice activity for the family theme in our curriculum.
- Perfect for our house!