Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pool Noodle crafts
- Superhero Pool Noodle Pom Pom Shooter – FSPDT
- Pool noodle trick for keeping kids in bed
- DIY Games/Toys using pool noodles
- Lightsaber orangizer made from a outdoor tool holder. Quite Contrary: Completed Star Wars Room
- Lightsaber Tag – Easy DIY game for a Star Wars Party
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- 50×50 Superhero logo charts – Batman, Green Lantern, Watchmen, Superman, Spider Man, Dead Pool, Captain America, Wonder Woman, Flash, Iron Man, Thor, Marvel, DC, X-Men, Fantastic 4, & Incredible Hulk
- Cook You Some Noodles® My Teeny-Tiny Dolls®
- Duct Tape Bookmarks: Easy-to-Make Craft…! (via sensiblysara.com)
- Superhero themed birthday party! Too cute!
- How to Make a Spider-Man Web for a Cake