Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- STICK RAFT BUILDING STEM PROJECT. Can you build a raft that really floats? How much weight can your stick raft carry? Can your raft cope in a real stream? This STEM challenge is great fun for kids and a super way to get them stretching and developing thei
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- My son absolutely loved making and wearing these superhero paper plate masks. These masks have been worn by all the kids since they were first made, and I made a free template printable for you so that you can easily duplicate the idea with your own kids. You will have templates for Hulk, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man and Batman. If you have your own superheroes in your life, you…
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!
- Princess Poppy and Branch Popsicle stick bookmarks inspired by characters from the movie Trolls. Kids arts and crafts
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Create your own Superhero puppets. Color them the way you want them. Great papercrafts for kids!:
- Dont leave coins laying around. Let your kids collect them in personalized banks. Send them on a mission around the house to find any and all coins that are cluttering your home.