Photo via: ivillage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade Dad Daddy Superhero frame with Superhero figures Any colour background available Daddy can also be changed to Dad Grandad Uncle Brother etc
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Clip art: Cute girly superhero owls (with coordinating digital papers).Clipart set for teachers and educators. Great resource for any school and classroom projects such as for creating bulletin board, printable, worksheet, classroom decor, craft materials, activities and games, and for more educational and fun projects.You will receive:- Each clipart saved separately in PNG format, 300 dpi with transparent background.- Each clipart saved separately in JPG format, 300 dpi with white background.- …
- Custom golf balls for dad (or any golfer)… Recycled (lets not get crazy with brand new bc those things are expensive) golf balls from Target by kid with sharpies!!!
- If Grandad cant fix it were screwed frame. Wording can be changed to suit your requirements. Please just let us know Please specify choice of Black or White frame. Frame size 9 x 9 inch frame. Screws included however they will be packaged separately for you to add to minimise damage to frame during transit.
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Fathers Day Cards FREE Printables – Daddy and Grandpa Ties – Cute Questionnaire for the Kids to Fill out for Dad this year from kiki and company
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Handmade Vinyl Record Clock:: With over 50 different scenes to choose from, I’m sure that you will find at least 2 that would make your sad, empty wall space feel more loved.
- Mini Deadpool is a graph pattern that can be used to crochet a children blanket using C2C (Corner to Corner), TSS (Tunisian Simple Stitch) and other techniques. Alternatively, you can use this graph for knitting, cross stitching and other crafts. This graph design is 80 squares wide by 100 squares high. It requires 6 colors for the character and (optional) 5 colors for city background and character shadow. Pattern PDF includes: – color illustration for reference – color squares pattern Im…
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H