Photo via: gluedtomycraftsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Letter Rescue – Help the super heroes rescue the letters!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Superhero Party – The evil Mr. Freeze froze Batman in a block of ice. The kids had to rescue him with their super squirters. This was by far the favorite activity at the party!
- Preschool Printables: Super Hero
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- FREE Super Hero Alphabet Pennants – great tool for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and 1st graders to reference for letters (way cooler than traditional alphabet wallcards!)
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- ▶ preschool and kindergarten songs -The Advenger Super Hero – Wheel on the bus – YouTube
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Transformers Stencil and is great to use for Rescue Bots too.
- Fire Truck Craft Template | … get ready to fight fires, rescue kittens, and drive that fire truck