Photo via: weburbanist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- I bet if you walked into a room this lamp would look like a classic lamp base but as you get closer and you realize it is made with Avengers action figures. Head on over to Downtwobane’s post…
- Glass Blocks. @ CelliBaker- I though this could be a pretty cool nightlight for the kiddos.
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages – Large, medium, and small rainbow patterns to color. These make perfect worksheets for kids in the spring & summer. Not only do my children use these for coloring sheet activities, we find different ways to make rainbow crafts with them!
- Kapow! Comic book chair makeover: comics, spray paint, & Mod Podge. This would be great in a boys room. There are so many possibilities for this idea; sheet music, old story books, text books etc.
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- FREE COMIC STRIP TEMPLATES~ Great for kids to color, cut out, and glue to create their own comic strips. Fun writing activity!
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Cool gift idea – paint pots with Avenger characters – Etsy $64.00 for the set.
- Baymax is a robot and member of the superhero team in the upcoming Disney movie Big Hero 6. How about to print and color this free coloring sheet for kids?
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)