Photo via: stuck-on-glue.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- No-sew pillow created using Superman T-Shirt. pillow crafts Cut two squares out of the front and back of a XL or larger T-shirt. Cut slits into the edges to make a fringe, and then double-knot three of the edges together using the strips in your fringe! Stuff your pillow with polyester filling, and then tie your fourth and final edge. Inexpensive and fun!
- FREE Super Hero Alphabet Pennants – great tool for toddler, preschool, kindergarten, and 1st graders to reference for letters (way cooler than traditional alphabet wallcards!)
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Click here to download a FREE Printable LEGO Batman Alphabet Banner Pack!
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]
- Super Hero Hulk birthday party decoration by AlishaKayDesigns
- 11 pc Batman Happy Birthday Balloon Bouquet Party Decoration DC Comic Super Hero
- Super Hero Party – City Scape – SuperHeroes – Boys Birthday Party – Superman – Batman – Avengers – Spiderman
- DIY Superhero Birthday Cupcake Stand – learn to make this cool cakes display for your hero party using printabels and materials you have at home! – BirdsParty.com
- 24 Incredible Superhero Party Ideas that Will Make You Wish You Were a Kid Again! | How Does She
- Superhero Training Party – includes ideas for games (with a printable!), how to make your own superhero cupcake toppers, and how to make the cape party favor! birthday party superhero