Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do a batman light…with a cross, for vbs. Jesus is My Superhero theme.
- This is awesome! For superhero theme or just spiderman, make spiderweb out of streamers
- 23 Ideas For Making The Ultimate Superhero Bedroom…obviously, baseball theme isnt going anywhere, but if Asher had his own room…
- Superhero classroom theme decor by Schoolgirl Style www.schoolgirlstyle.com (I could add masks over the faces of book characters for the library door. )
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity.
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Onomatopoeia art! – Superhero Theme – great art project for helping expand word choice & developing diction
- Awesome superhero theme for a boys room! Maybe find superhero comic book styled fabric and re-do lamp shades?
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Students practice recognizing and ordering numbers or letters with these fun Superhero theme puzzles. These are perfect for math centers, language centers, homework or early finishers. Each puzzle is editable so you can create the perfect sequences to align with what you are teaching. By Pink Cat Studio
- Free Superhero Party Printables | How Do It Info….great party idea for the Parker boys! @Amanda Snelson Parker
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life: