Photo via: mollymoocrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Girls Super Hero costume Halloween tutu dress, Blue and white tutu, 0-3 months 3-6 months, 6-12, 12-18 18-24 2T 3T 4T 5T size 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
- 20 felt Superhero Masks party pack for kids – YOU CHOOSE STYLES – Dress Up play costume accessory – Birthday gift for Boys Girls – Wholesale…
- Who doesnt like superheroes? Students love them! A theme that boys love, and girls can also enjoy. For Grades 3 and up. Also great for Junior High and High School. This project is a great occasion to work on how to draw characters, while discovering an incredible artist: Roy Lichenstein, through the Pop Art movement.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Tutu Dress Costume by TutieCutieTutus
- DIY easy tutu/ Superhero costume
- How about we do this with a big trash can, a thousand-candle-power spotlight and the superman sign and put it up on the building out in front of the teen center.
- Handmade Spider Girl Inspired TuTu with Spiderman Rhinestone Onsie! And Matching mask! Free Shipping! on Etsy, $38.00
- Fantastic Superhero crafts that boys (and girls) will love
- Thanks For Checking Out My Shop!! Seek Justice, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly Micah 6:8 Bible Verse print These fun comic style art prints are great for your budding superhero boy or girl! If you love Superman, then these art prints are just for you! All of our prints are printed by a professional printer. They are NOT FRAMED. They will fit any standard size frame. Please note that colors may vary slightly from what you see on your screen, as monitors reflect all colors differently. Items are sh…
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!