Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Literature Circles for Super Readers| http://everythingjustso.org | Are you interested in starting book clubs in your elementary classroom, but don’t know where to start? This resource contains everything you need to start book clubs or literature circles in your third, fourth, or fifth grade classroom; job posters and sheets; response tasks, schedule calendar templates, and more. Resources feature a superhero theme.
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set One | http://everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the classroom. Perfect décor to grab student’s attention; engaging even for boys!
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | http://everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- Superhero Character Ed Posters, Set Two | everythingjustso.org | Multicultural superheroes featured alongside ways to make super choices while in the hallway and restroom. This FREE resource is great to use building-wide to help students of all ages make great decisions all day long!
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- See how I gave my class an end of year, superhero send-off theyll never forget! If youre looking for end of year ideas and activities for 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, grade during your last week of school, this was the most memorable and meaningful for my students ever.
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- Superhero Center Labels For The Classroom – This set of center labels will help teachers and students stay organized throughout the school year! teachers
- Super hero Social Skills! Address those all important pragmatic/social/behavior skills with these fun super hero games. FOUR WAYS TO PLAY 16 pages of downloads include 56 cards of relevant social scenarios and 4 blank card to customize with your students target skills. Also, included are two gameboards featuring some of their favorite super heroes as well as 24 super hero cards for matching/memory.