Photo via: livinglocurto.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll! Fun!! 🙂
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- Toilet Paper Roll Monsters! Easy, fun open-ended yarn and googly eye craft for preschool aged kids and up. Perfect for a monster theme (or Halloween).
- Captain America Paper Plate Shield – Crafts on Sea | Kids Crafts | Super Hero | Paper Plate Craft |
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- Super Hero bracelets. Great fine motor skill for your kiddos + fun to create and wear.
- TP Roll Super Hero Cuffs
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- My kids love toilet paper roll crafts cause they are instant satisfaction. take note mom and dads. keep it simple like this and you will be your kids heros. 3 Easy, Geeky Crafts for Kids | GeekMom | Wired.com
- Super Hero Cuffs made out of toilet paper rolls! Let your little guys decorate them themselves! @Amy Tidwell @Kari DeBord Heatherly