Photo via: budsies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Looking for some books for kids – check out these awesome read aloud ideas!
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Little ones love to read about fire trucks. Here are some of our favorite books about fire trucks for toddlers, preschoolers and young readers. firetrucks
- This DIY clock is the perfect gift idea for someone who loves comic books. And you wont believe what its made out of . . . a charger!
- This printable emergency contact list uses pictures for ambulances, firefighters and poison control for children who have not yet learned to read. Free to download and print
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- SUPERHERO Kids Party Ideas. Grab your free printables with this guide to kids party ideas on a budget. Thinking of doing a Superhero / Disney / Pirate party? Read on…
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Looking for crafting ideas for boys? Here is a list full of great ideas from crafters just like you!
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG