Photo via: shopwantsandwishes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hands On Bible Teacher: Armor of God Exploring Bible History New Testament Lessons 4. Making the shield of faith.
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Superhero name – with foods! But instead of foods we could make our own using giftings, and other biblical words. It would just be fun for the kids.
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Armor of God bw—printouts for primary
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Free Number Formation Rhymes. These are AMAZING!! Print and Drive little cars, trucks and planes and learn proper letter formation. Tons of other Free Number Printables too! preschoolmom.com/…
- Felt cape – i made 5 of these the morning after I pinned them and they are so easy!! So glad I found this!!
- Puppet shows are always a win around these parts which is why I got excited when I spotted these darling super hero stick puppets from Create-Celebrate-Explore at the Make and Takes Spotlight. Craft up a few of these for hours of imaginative fun! More links for fun with puppets below: Popsicle stick farm critters Leaf …
- Okay I love this gift idea! Slippers make a great gift and they are even better when filled with little treats and gift cards! Perfect for Fathers Day or really any occasion.
- Super Hero Craft stick bookmarks. – Super Heroes…whats beneath the surface of Clark Kent or Peter Parker?? You could totally go that route for a Beneath the Surface event for teens at your library. And with these you could make hilarious videos.