Photo via: geekchicdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Crochet Batman Hat – Tutorial
- Crochet a Batman hat for your little superhero fans with our free pattern from Craftown!
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- cardboard boxes, painted with chalk paint! Draw it, build it, knock it down, repeat! Allows for many levels of creative play.
- Yoda Best Dad Handprint Star Wars Fathers Day Card
- Yoda perler bead pattern. Also can be used for cross-stitch.
- The Flash Crocheted Lightning Bolt Hat
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- NEWBORN GREEN LANTERN HAT, MASK, AND CAPE
- DIY Sorting Hat Bubble Bars without SLS
- Batman easter hat. My son wanted batman and we come up with our own creation.
- A free pattern to knit a Basic Preemie Hat.