Photo via: notimeforflashcards.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- //Superhero Craft activity for a playdate or party. We had some basic shapes and the kids created their unique and wonderful superhero masks. Great fun and the kids *super* happy! (Templates included in post)
- Super Hero Shield Craft – could use it for personal space?
- rocket power jet pack
- DIY Rocket Racoon Gift Bag & Organizing Bin | Guardians of the Galaxy | Guardians of the Galaxy 2 OwntheGalaxy Ad
- Rocket Raccoon Perler beads by CustomPerlerBeadArt
- Footprint rocket pop
- This EPIC Bottle Rocket Flew Higher Than our Two Story House! Use a soda bottle, baking soda, and vinegar. Super fun science and backyard project! Demonstrate Newtons 3rd law of motion.
- LEGO DC Universe Super Heroes Coloring Page, LEGO LEGO Superman and Batman in Space Printable Color Sheet
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Handmade Vinyl Record Clock:: With over 50 different scenes to choose from, I’m sure that you will find at least 2 that would make your sad, empty wall space feel more loved.
- Art Gallery of Victoria – Passive Programming – Draw a comic space signage