Photo via: kellyhearts2nd.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Collecting the Moments… one by one: Superhero birthday party ~ Part 2
- Last summer I walked 90+ miles across Northern England. This is Part 1 of my adventures with Dads4Kesem!
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Captain America Wall Art, Part three of Bensons Room!
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- On My Side of the Room: Superhero Party – Games/Activities
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- SuperHero Pop Art Comic Birthday Party Ideas | Photo 1 of 97 | Catch My Party
- How to cover your bulletin board with fabric – for a longer lasting and brighter finish – and in the Superhero Theme! Classroom Bulletin Board Ideas: Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- No more boring magazine files! Check out this neat idea to makeover your dull files in the Superhero Theme! Its so easy to do – only takes a few minutes, but is sure to add color and style to any shelf!Classroom Decor: Magazine file with circular labels – Speech Room Style superheroclassroompintowin
- Feed The Sarlacc Star Wars Party Game! Let the kids take turns trying to toss their favourite (or least favourite!) Star Wars characters into the mouth of this DIY Sarlacc. Makes a great kids birthday part activity!
- Das ist nur ein GAG! Meine Jungs würden ihre Legomännlein NIEMALS hergeben. 😉 Wow! Playful Office Wall Filled with 1,200 LEGO People. Would be a cool wall display in my sons room!
- Easy Superhero Terrarium. Love it! Posting to Fugal Fun because the best part is making it with junior.