Photo via: blog.evite.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- templates for supehero lollipops – wonder if it would work with dum dums?
- If Donald Trump is going to act like a child, Ive got some fatherly advice (in the form of lunch notes, duh) that Id like to share with our new president.
- leart it up and show your student (primary) or kids. definately they would love it and try to make it to share with the peers ashow to do it- Bat
- Share the true identity of your groomsmen and bridesmaids with a hero themed wedding photoshoot!
- Wonderful way to share the word about Hero Central VBS by creating fun candy! Idea to use to tell others the date and times for your VBS! Thanks to leaders at Memorial Drive UMC in Houston for this creativity! cokesburyvbs.com
- Custom listing for Share : Runners Love Tutus Batgirl Inspired Custom Racing Tank and Pixie Length (9 inch) Tutu via Etsy
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- Superhero shoes
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- 10 Gorgeous Minimalist Superhero Illustrations In Vibrant Colors