Photo via: markneumayer.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Party- easy and fast ideas- I put this party together in a day!
- Popsicle Stick Puzzles. Can throw them all in one bag. That way the kids can sort them by color and then put them all in order. This would be a great quiet toy for church.
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- DETECTIVE spy training test – would be a great accompaniment to the Junior Detective badge!
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- FREE – SUPER HERO TEMPLATE – 2 pages – What would your super power be and why? This would be a great writing activity!
- Super fun superhero baby shower games. Great for coed baby showers. Easy to print off!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Super hero party @Chelsea Holman the streamers would be easy and cheap
- What to do with old toys that are dear! Would be great with happy meal toys lying around…
- super hero photo booth | … superhero masks or wrist cuffs. Creating a photo booth would be great