Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This toilet roll city is the most frugal of crafts for home crafting – the perfect make and play craft, with limitless stacking possibilities!
- Toilet paper tubes are a staple when it comes to kids crafts, and these superhero cuffs are a great way to craft with recycled toilet paper tubes.
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- This Thor helmet DIY is super simple and loads of fun for kids and adults! Plus its super thrifty kids craft to make using paper plates!
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- Superhero Party Masks – simple Party Craft that the kids will love to make