Photo via: princesspinkygirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Duct tape Batmobile craft for kids. This is inspired by the model in The Lego Batman Movie LEGOBatmanMovie sponsored
- My kids can’t wait to see The LEGO Batman Movie (in theaters Feb 10) and in eager anticipation, we have made these cool and EASY Batman and Robin Masks (includes free printables). Make a set, take them to the movie and be the envy of all the other movie go-ers LEGOBatman (AD)
- Will Cook For Smiles: The Amazing Spider-Man Family Movie Night – how fun would this be to make for your family?
- Explosive Endangerment Expulsion: Need a ‘bomb’ rotary dial kitchen timer. Divide kids into 2 teams. Divide playing area. Twist the dial on the timer without looking set it out of sight. Toss bomb into the game area just like a basketball game start. Each team ejects the bomb until the timer goes off. Not knowing how much time is left makes it more fun! I made this up when my kids were small, and we had a blast with it for years, using a wadded up piece of paper. Kathy H
- Gobble, Gobble! We are gearing up for Thanksgiving and having a blast making turkey crafts. Our latest is this fun doily turkey craft for kids. Using Dot Markers to decorate the doily makes it a perfect craft for even the youngest toddler crafters. So gather round the table as a family, grab your supplies and get …
- Im not saying Im Batman Iron On Vinyl Decal by Owl Little Family on Etsy Great for any little super hero! Now only $5!
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- spiderman pizza | Family Movie Night With The Amazing Spiderman Cbias SpidermanWMT
- *ITEM DETAILS* This is handmade craft and durable keepsake of special day such as wedding cake topper or any anniversary for a lovely couple.Each item is handcrafted and/or adorned by me with extreme care and attention to detail. What you see is the actual finished product youll receive.This topper is made with polymer clay. Size(For One): Approx. 2.4″ Width x 2.7″ Height
- Library brings Candyland alive, program from Wayne County Public Library. Ive done this several times with kids, teens and whole families! Always is a huge hit. We do the same board for trivia questions: Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, etc.
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now
- I was searching online for some craft ideas so I could make a unique and homemade gift for my husband for Fathers Day. Through my search I came across some really cute ideas!!! I put several of them together and this is what I came up with. The whole gift was under $20 too! Good luck, Happy Fathers Day!