Photo via: craftsbyamanda.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero DIY Projects – The Cottage Market
- Creative idea for a kids bedroom…. and on a budget!!! Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- 10 Gorgeous Minimalist Superhero Illustrations In Vibrant Colors
- What an awesome idea…take a page from your favorite story, draw silhouettes of the characters over the words, and frame it. Easy and cheap!
- super easy! make the buildings that spiderman/batman climbs around for fun play time
- Planning a Superhero Birthday Party on a Budget ~ Nhengs Wonderland
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share …
- cardboard boxes, painted with chalk paint! Draw it, build it, knock it down, repeat! Allows for many levels of creative play.
- LEGO Creative Building Box
- Superhero activities: FREE Superhero Creative Kit clip art set. Commercial use OK. Includes BW too.
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle handprints! For more creative projects and activities go to our FaceBook Page: https://www.facebook.com/toddlertimetips