Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Punch a present gift idea. So cool! Its just like that game on The Price is Right! Im totally doing this for my kids birthdays!
- I laughed way too hard at this! But its actually fairly accurate, well…if you get it :-p
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- These popsicle stick Christmas trees are so much FUN! Theyre so easy to make and you can decorate them however you want!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops.
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified