Photo via: brilliant-beatrice.deviantart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- So glad I found these! Planning on making some superhero masks soon to go with my Supertato storytime! I cut a variety of masks out of coloured card (adjusting eye holes for size of child of course) and kids can decorate with stickers/crayons/whatever else. Bets of all, I get to chat with them about superheros and super-powered potatoes in the meantime, hooray!
- I just noticed something.
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Make Your Own Comic Book with FREE printable comic book! My five year old daughter was adamant about spelling all the words herself. Though she didnt spell superheroes in the conventional way, I was proud of all the sounds she heard. sponsored CerealHeroes
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft
- I Learn! Whats Your Superpower? Writing craft booklets include pages for back to school or end of year! Students write about their goals and accomplishments and how they developed their learning superpowers! Perfect display for a superhero themed classroom too! $
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!