Photo via: handsonaswegrow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- what a fun craft – (for a shoebox gift maybe I would make them smiling instead, lol) they could be puppets rather than bookmarks. Thinking of so many other designs: bears, princess, etc.
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- superhero party free photobooth decor printables…. I love party planning with my sister @Sunniest 6 Months Barrios
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- I so have to make this! Love it as a clothes hamper. Or maybe a mini one as trash can under their desk.
- CUTEST THING EVER! This is so going to be Tripps Invitation! I LOVE it!!!
- Crazy Little Projects: Messenger Bag Tutorial (I love the fabric!).
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…