Photo via: duitang.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- This simple 3 ingredient puffy paint recipe is so easy the kids will love making it AND using it! – ezeBreezy Life Simplified
- pixie stones – hot glue drop in glitter. So simple!
- basic face painting pictures | Its so simple its ridiculous lol. Another one that takes basically …
- Super hero wing shoes. This is really cute and simple. However, close-up, I feel like the obviousness of how it was made would show and might be awkward as an adult. But I know how to sew, so I can just make nicer ones! Whee! Because those Jeremy Scott ADIDAS ones are $200+. Though I seriously love those.
- Activities for ages 3 to 8. We love craft stick activities. They’re low prep, hands-on and creative. Whether you’re looking for simple math games, craft projects, reading activities or even science experiments, these 25 craft stick activities have you covered. Who knew there were so many awesome ways to use a simple pack of craft sticks?! Math Activities Practice …
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- Women of Marvel: Mighty Marvel
- Esther: Tissue Paper “Mighty Kingdom” Craft Kit (Alternate idea – use contact paper and self adhesive foam)
- Thors Mighty Helm. $20.00, via Etsy. Rock on, geek girl. Rock on!
- The Mighty Thor Goes Jumping Jack
- Knitted swimsuit design and make gorgeous dressing up costumes for mighty children