Photo via: howdoesshe.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Another sign I need to put in my sons room. Only I think it needs Spider-man in the middle. He loves all superheros. But Spider-man is his favorite.
- We could buy that bed, paint it, and make sutton a big boy room a comic book/super hero theme. I dont think wed have to repaint…
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- Community Helpers book.. Need to buy this and I wanna use it to introduce/assign/have my kids apply for classroom jobs. Love having 17 workerbees
- I laughed way too hard at this! But its actually fairly accurate, well…if you get it :-p
- yea its cool but what i dont get is that its all DC characters and then random Captain America
- Six Sisters Stuff: DIY Bleach T-shirt Tutorial – (I think this would also work with fabric dye sprayed onto white or pastel colored t-shirts if you dont want to use bleach) great activity for a youth group
- Life is too short, eat desserts: Starwars Cake
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- I really like fall and the Halloween holiday because my kids think it’s fun…
- Best Spiderman Gifts For Four Year Old Boys-I dont think anyone loves Spidey more than my youngest nephew….