Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plastic Canvas Tissue Box Patterns | Batman Tissue Box Cover – Homespooled
- Love Lego? Make this easy portable DIY Lego table from an old TV stand. You can even have it match your decor. A Lego mat, paint, glue and…
- Super Hero Coaster Plastic Canvas Pattern
- Printable Superman birthday banner for a super hero birthday party (also great as an iron-on t-shirt graphic) || Simple and clever craft ideas, sewing patterns, templates and printables || Merriment Design
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- Patterns Felt Spiderman and Wolverine by typingwithtea on Etsy, $6.00
- 1500 Free Amigurumi Patterns – this site is awesome, and it has a free crochet pattern for both Thor AND Loki!
- Customizable Remote Controlled Lamp
- Spider-man logo Acrylic painting on canvas with embossed web – for sale on my Etsy
- Reading is my super power- I cut red plastic table cloth into the shape of a cape and taped on the symbol.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →