Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do-It-Yourself Superhero Shoes with Mod Podge
- cover switch plates and other room accessories with comic book images and mod podge
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- Crafts for men: comic book DIY coasters – Mod Podge Rocks
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Marvel Coasters by Nikki Cerney Marvel Comics Mod Podge Birthday present
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Creative idea for a kids bedroom…. and on a budget!!! Decorate a canvas with comic books and Mod Podge
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- Comic book craft: Mod Podge hat
- PS : ♡: diy: comic book shoes Mod Podge, Shoes (smooth so you can glue things to them) Paintbrush Comic book (one that you are okay with cutting up) Scissors Newspaper or cardboard (to do your craft on).