Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- comic book letters – a little mod podge combined with comic book pages or wrapping paper/scrapbook paper – great for a boys wall/name/lettter
- Do-It-Yourself Superhero Shoes with Mod Podge
- No, I am not going to mod podge cartoons on my shoes. What I AM going to do is mod podge fabric on the torn up heels of my favorite work slingbacks. I was going to toss them so may as well try this.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – From the Mod Podge Rocks blog. Really fun ideas
- Marvel Coasters by Nikki Cerney Marvel Comics Mod Podge Birthday present
- Mod Podge Comic Book Bracelets — I used to think I was Wonder Woman when I was a little girl, so I like this craft.
- 15 comic book crafts using Mod Podge. – Mod Podge Rocks
- Mod Podged Comic Book Letters for Boy Room
- Life is too short, eat desserts: Starwars Cake
- Recycled comic pages were used to make these …whichre cool! But pic whatever type of paper you love, grab the modge podge and have a blast!
- Sparkly superhero action words made out of cardboard boxes, paint, modge podge glue and glitter!
- Modge Podge Superhero Letters – LOVE this! Probably could do it with coloring book pages too, old magazines… endless possibilities.