Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy Superhero cuffs made from toilet paper rolls! Learn more at mypretendplace pretendplay
- Catch the bad guys game! This is a great superhero party idea. All you need is some crepe paper streamers, a bad guy volunteer and a hero to save the day.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Peg Dolls – Need to make a bunch of these for Aidan. He is always taking blocks and random bits of whatever he can find and acting out all kinds of stories and plots, so peg dolls would be PERFECT for him. Simple toys that require kids to use their creativity to play instead of pressing a button or listening to an action figure repeat a bunch of prerecorded phrases. (Superheroes, Star Wars, Pirates… there are tons of varieties of this project to make!)
- This marshmallow play dough is SO MUCH FUN and it has to be the easiest play dough recipe weve ever made! And best of all, its completely safe to eat!
- emblems.jpg (884×1587) Need to keep these handy. mom + a little boy who loves all things superhero = one clueless mom when he ask can you draw ____ symbol for me.
- Are you looking for a fun game to play that will keep the kids busy? These Balloon Cup Shooters are awesome! And they will definitely keep the kiddos entertained for a few hours. All you need are plastic cups, balloons, duct tape and ping pong balls. I made these last week for Connor and a …
- If you are going to organize a Batman party, and you need some DIY decorations, then this set of party printables will be perfect for you. The set has downloadable food tent labels, cupcake toppers, water / soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers. You can also use the Hershey bar wrappers as party favors, therefore combining party decoration with favour gifts. These batman printables will be perfect for all those little superheroes.
- Superhero hand prints- A must do for Fathers day, although I need to change the…
- Cute. Stand Up For What Is Right Even If You Are Standing Alone. Need to do a FHE lesson on this.
- Super Hero Classroom Decor Pack ~Polka Dots~ Includes everything you need for setting up a Super Hero Classroom… 175 pages of content so far!