Photo via: photokapi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- super hero cape from a mens t-shirt, so easy even I could do this!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt– kids will LOVE this!!! How easy!!! ~ Seriously. How did I not think of this before?!!
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- Small superheros will be excited to make this fun party craft for kids. The superhero mask craft includes supplies to make six superhero masks. If youre having a super hero themed party, this is your craft time solution
- Super hero wands, cute idea to sell and to have the kids running around with them during Relay
- The Big Hero 6 team is super smart, so you have to be super smart to hang with them! Download and print out these fun science experiments today! bigHero6 bighero6event
- Boys Party Craft Idea How to Make a Superhero Cape from a T-Shirt
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.