Photo via: brainpowerboy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Craft stick bookmarks. – Super Heroes…whats beneath the surface of Clark Kent or Peter Parker?? You could totally go that route for a Beneath the Surface event for teens at your library. And with these you could make hilarious videos.
- Super Hero Craft stick bookmarks. – Super Heroes…whats beneath the surface of Clark Kent or Peter Parker??
- Im so excited to share our Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles craft with you this week that not only my son loved making but my 8 year old self was pretty excited too! Whats awesome about this craft besides it being TMNT, its super easy and perfect for those little hands. Using a paper plate and a few simple craft supplies your kids will love making the whole TMNT gang! Youll need the following – Paper Plates – Green Paint – Black Paint or A Black Marker – Googly Eyes – Glue Stick – Felt …
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Transform your favorite comic book pages into vintage slate coasters with decoupage! Makes great sentimental gifts that could be displayed on a desk at work or at the coffee table at home. Requiring only $20 to make, you cant beat their budget-friendly price! DIY here: http://www.ehow.com/how_12343184_decoupage-vintage-comic-books-onto-slate-coasters.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Today’s Popsicle Stick Superhero w/Handprint Cape kid craft idea is absolutely perfect for those crime-fighting littles in your life!!! We LOVE superhero themed crafts in our house and that’s exactly what inspired today’s post! Super easy to make and with the handprint element as the cape it’s a great keepsake too! So what are you waiting …
- Cutest bookmarks ever! No need to go to the teacher store to purchase bookmarks for your classroom – just print these to card stock, cut, and theyre ready to use! 8 different designs – featuring Melonheadz SuperHero characters. Each bookmark says: Reading is an adventure.THIS IS THE INK – FRIENDLY BLACK AND WHITE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS STUDENTS TO COLOR THEIR OWN BOOKMARKS.
- Superhero bookmarks! So easy to make. These were made at Fort Myers Regional Library! Click on the pic to find out how to make your own.
- In our new tutorial well show you how to make room decor – 3D letters depicted famous Avengers logos that can be placed on the flat surface or hung to decorate the wall! 3Dletters marvel avengers homedecor
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Super Hero- like the idea- Make your own masks Follow us on Twitter @Lynne Schneider For Life of Vinings – Buckhead, GA and Like us on http://facebook.com/RelayForLifeOfViningsBuckheadGA Get involved or make a tax-deductible donation>> https://RelayForLife.org/ViningsBuckheadGA
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!