Photo via: craftytexasgirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy Superhero cuffs made from toilet paper rolls! Learn more at mypretendplace pretendplay
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Superhero Cuffs from Toilet Paper Rolls – @Noelle Stransky Stransky Blanchard to go with your cape 🙂
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Make these cute super hero cuffs from toilet rolls – includes tutorial and free printables; so simple
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- Does your program have a sci-fi aspect? Make these superhero (or space travel) cuffs using a toilet paper tube and self-stick glittery foam. The painting is optional, of course.
- Super Hero Coloring Sheet. Print it out and have it on the table under the plate, set a jar of crayons and let them color before, during or after eating.
- Let them make their own super hero cuffs!
- My daughter and I had SO MUCH FUN making ninjas out of toilet rolls and straws this evening! kids craft