Photo via: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing Superhero Handprint Crafts for Kids (Find batman, superman, hulk, captain america, wonder woman, and more!)
- Super Hero Frame Decoupage 8×8 wood wall retro comic book Batman, Joker, Venom, Hulk, Wonder Woman, Penguin, Green Lanter, Wolverine
- Incredible Hulk Avengers Large Painted Flower Pot by GingerPots, $20.00
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- Homemade batman, superman, and wonder woman balloons. I couldnt find superman and wonder woman balloons locally, so I made them! Cut logos out of metallic tissue paper using a printout of the logo as a stencil and an exacto knife. Attach logos to plain balloons using glue dots. I ended up making batman too so they would match! Tip: I tried craft paper first–too heavy!
- Great idea for a flower pot.
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Set of 2 prints Superhero Wall Art Decor Superman Batman ironman spiderman wonder woman Comic Book Superheroes
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- An Iron-Man Head and Hulk Legs?! Sure, Why Not?!!! This free mix and match printable is a sure win with your Super Hero fans!
- Superhero crafts that boys will enjoy! Want to get boys crafting? Give them something that they can really get into. Spiderman, Batman, The Hulk, Captain American and more! These superhero ideas are super cool! Click picture to go to the article.
- Well, I couldnt do Wonder Woman, and Batman and no Superman!!! So here is my…