Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- Green Heart. (I dont normally pin these because I get sucky ones, but I like that one)
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- I found this online, and thought this was cute. crafts for boys | the masks that i came up with for the boys
- I cant move my face under the mask smiling looks really wierd so youre only…
- Super hero cape tutorial (ask ed if i want one more full like the sew liberated one, or trimmer like this)
- Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/175374726/superhero-logo-poster-justice-league – Visit now to grab yourself a super hero shirt today at 40% off!
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- Get a flashlight, my DIY cutout bat symbol, and presto! You have your own Bat signal. Please only use it for emergencies, I’m a very busy guy saving the world and stuff. Download this Pin image on your device to print at home! Link to print: http://pdl.warnerbros.com/wbol/ww/movies/legobatman/pinterest/legb_diyboard_batsignal_v1a.pdf | The LEGO® Batman Movie | In theaters now