Photo via: theclassroomcreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Birthday Party Super Hero dessert table Super Hero Rock candy www.sweetlychicevents.com
- Super hero cuffs: I think I will use only felt but I cant decide between velcro or the elastic, Im thinking that iron on velcro sounds way easier…
- super hero photo booth | … superhero masks or wrist cuffs. Creating a photo booth would be great
- Super Hero Wands..judges kits? or table? Now we can get rid of all those cheap chopsticks we have layin around. i was thinking bolts and feet….words?
- Super hero wall…inspiration for a super hero theme in classroom or school library.
- Super Hero- like the idea- Make your own masks Follow us on Twitter @Lynne Schneider For Life of Vinings – Buckhead, GA and Like us on http://facebook.com/RelayForLifeOfViningsBuckheadGA Get involved or make a tax-deductible donation>> https://RelayForLife.org/ViningsBuckheadGA
- Super Hero Cupcake Toppers Stickers or Favor Tags by boogaboo, $8.99
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- Cardboard Refrigerator Box turned Old-School Superman-style phone booth. Perfect for a play room or Super Hero themed party. I love this idea!
- Super Hero Coloring Sheet. Print it out and have it on the table under the plate, set a jar of crayons and let them color before, during or after eating.
- Super hero cape tutorial (ask ed if i want one more full like the sew liberated one, or trimmer like this)
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.