Photo via: theclassroomcreative.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero Birthday Party Super Hero dessert table Super Hero Rock candy www.sweetlychicevents.com
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- Super Hero Craft stick bookmarks. – Super Heroes…whats beneath the surface of Clark Kent or Peter Parker??
- Cardboard Refrigerator Box turned Old-School Superman-style phone booth. Perfect for a play room or Super Hero themed party. I love this idea!
- Super hero cape tutorial (ask ed if i want one more full like the sew liberated one, or trimmer like this)
- Super Hero Cupcake Toppers Stickers or Favor Tags by boogaboo, $8.99
- Super hero wall…inspiration for a super hero theme in classroom or school library.
- Super Heroes Cut and Paste Set that includes patterns and directions to make all 6 super heroes! Fun for a super hero themed classroom décor, as a project to do with students, or even a super hero birthday party.
- Thors Mighty Helm. $20.00, via Etsy. Rock on, geek girl. Rock on!
- Super Powers matching game or more from: Summer Camp: Super Heroes Boredom Busters – Design Dazzle
- He loves lego Juniors – the lego city, super heroes, or star wars sets
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life: