Photo via: craftymorning.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In place of pinata, we played this punching game which I saw on pinterest. On the back of each punch hole was a super hero cup in a brown bag. I mixed the hot potato game with it. Each kid that was eliminated, got a chance to punch and claim their gift.
- Do your kids love ninjas? They will adore this paper bag ninja craft that is a craft and puppet all in one. Have hours of fun with your ninja repositioning the arms and legs to make him kick, fight and block his opponent.
- Gracefully Geeky Super hero finger puppets
- Super Hero Spoon Puppets created to look like Batman, Wonder Woman and Superman
- super hero finger puppets super hero toys eco by Hazelandlouies, $5.00
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toilet paper roll finger puppets
- Heres a fun way to take those superheros on the go with you! Each book includes 4 heroes of your choice plus their super awesome hero-mobile to get them where they need to go! Includes a Bat Car too! Those heroes will be busy protecting the city from the bad guys and when playtime is over, just place the puppets in the city pocket and close up the book till next time. They easily fit in backpacks and bags for on the go fun with your little one 🙂 Please allow up to 1 week for your puppet se…
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll! Fun!! 🙂
- Make super hero cuffs from an empty paper roll. Perfect accessory for that super hero birthday party theme!!
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- Super Hero Shield Craft Use markers/crayons and glitter/cut out shapes. Glue 3 paper plates together for stability
- Paper plate super hero masks