Photo via: havocmayhem.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Community Helpers book.. Need to buy this and I wanna use it to introduce/assign/have my kids apply for classroom jobs. Love having 17 workerbees
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- Easy Batman DIY Ideas – oh my goodness, if you are a Batman Fan (or adore the new LEGO Batman Movie), are hosting a Batman Party or need to create a Batman Room Make Over, you simply have to check out this amazing collection of Easy Batman DIY Ideas. So m
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- It’s week three of Hero Training and we are having fun learning about how to be creative! If you haven’t read the introduction to the series yet, check it out here (it has all the instructions and info you’ll need). Get past weeks here: week one (helpful), week two (self-controlled) I hope you have fun doing the …
- [superhero party] I actually designed the superhero invitation with one of my sons in mind. This is a pic of some of the snacks for his party at a local park. I love the polka dot table runner and pops of yellow, cyan and white.
- Oh! I LOVE this! You could do it with fewer kids (holding more than one letter in each photo or multiple shots of each child) or more kids (double up the kids in each frame). My parents would pass out from joy!
- Goodie bag ideas for an Avenger birthday party. I used one piece of tape to connect the mask to the bag so that the kids can easily remove the mask and wear it at the birthday party. Masks were from Target, goodie bags (in bulk) from Oriental Trading.
- I used this idea but all in black for a spider web course for Halloween and a multi-color one for a birthday party. Both worked out great. Both were torn to shreds after about 15 minutes. But for 15 minutes, win.
- Printable > Batman/ Joker and Harley Quinn Favor/ Candy/ Treat bags! Buy this printable template @ my Etsy shop for just $7.80 and print as many as you need!! Harley quinn costume/ dress/ joker costume/ Harley quinn party ideas/ harley joker favors/ harley quinn invite/ invitation/ Harley Joker wedding/ Harley Joker birthday party/ Harley halloween/ DC villain superheroes party/ harley quinn and joker cake/ cupcakes/ harley quinn labels/ goodie bags/ costume/ fantasia/ festa/ bolo batman/ Joker
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- There are two things my son has loved pretty much since birth, LEGO and Batman, so with the new LEGO Batman Movie release he was just a little bit excited. Ok, he was a lot excited! Of course if your birthday falls right around the time that a new totally awesome movie is release with your favorite characters ever what do you do? Well you plan a LEGO Batman party of course! I have to admit though, putting together pinterest perfect birthday parties can be exhausting, and expensive. When y…