Photo via: intheplayroom.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets – Its a bird, its a plane, its an … AMAZING recycle craft for kids!
- Super Hero bracelets. Great fine motor skill for your kiddos + fun to create and wear.
- DIY Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets
- Rachael Rabbit: Paper Roll Craft: Super Hero Bracelets
- FREE – SUPER HERO TEMPLATE – 2 pages – What would your super power be and why? This would be a great writing activity!
- Super Hero Party Obstacle Course – This would be fun anytime? Who needs a party?
- Reading is my super power- I cut red plastic table cloth into the shape of a cape and taped on the symbol.
- Great for back to school and a sample of the kids writing! super power writing
- A great DIY idea for little super heroes: magic glitter bracelets made from cardboard paper rolls.
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Superhero party food — pick your super power. Awesome! Could be a way to get kids to eat fruit 🙂