Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Batman is undoubtedly one of the most popular superheroes going around, so it’s inevitable that one of your kids will at some point ask for a Batman Birthday Party. If you have been trying to put them off due to the belief it’s all too hard, we are here to help with our collection of the best (and easiest!) Batman Birthday Party ideas from around the web. Whether it’s decorating ideas or party food – we’ve got you covered! batman birthday birthdayparty party
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- The first thing I did was pick out some fabric scraps for each of my kids. I have a ton of remnants and large scraps in my collection. I chose a pretty princess fleece for my girls and a fun super hero one for my son. I decided to cut them into rectangles so I … … Continue reading →
- The Big Hero 6 team is super smart, so you have to be super smart to hang with them! Download and print out these fun science experiments today! bigHero6 bighero6event
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- cute idea to let him design his own super hero shield
- Dont leave coins laying around. Let your kids collect them in personalized banks. Send them on a mission around the house to find any and all coins that are cluttering your home.
- I can’t believe we only have two weeks of Hero Training left! We will be finishing up just in time for you to start your Advent activities (are you doing Truth in the Tinsel?). This week we are working on a much needed virtue around here – patience! If you haven’t read the introduction to …
- Your students will love turning themselves into super heroes with this 3-piece set. Take photos of the students and print their faces for them to cut out and attach to super hero bodies.
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.