Photo via: petitandsmall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make these adorable superhero clothespin wrap dolls with a few simple materials- great for pretend play!
- DIY: adorable superhero clothespin wrap dolls with a few simple materials- great for pretend play!
- Make a kids super hero cape in 5 minutes without sewing! Perfect for pretend play or a cheap, easy, DIY Halloween costume.
- Clothespin superheroes at Twodaloo- perfect for pretend play (and hilarious)
- Halloween is just around the corner, so if you have a budding hero on your hands, weve got you covered with some DIY firefighter costume ideas for Halloween or pretend play!
- A healthy Spiderman snack for kids when they are done with their superhero adventure! Superhero Pretend Play | My Pretend Place
- Make your own Supertato – the super hero potato from Sue Hendras brilliant book. Your little one an save the vegetables against the Evil Pea and put him back in the freezer where he belongs. Great for book inspired imaginative play.
- Simple superhero craft for kids. Here is the instructions on how to make Superhero cuffs using toilet rolls tubes, perfect for pretend play and more.
- I Spy the Lego Guy. Great idea to start as a game for the boys. Maybe it could be a treat to find the little lego man after dinner each night….L
- What a great sign to have at the entrance of the mystery, detective, or spy classroom decor theme!
- DETECTIVE spy training test – would be a great accompaniment to the Junior Detective badge!
- Gift guide featuring toys for open-ended play – this is the kind of toy that kids will play with for years. Great Christmas gift ideas for toddlers, preschoolers, big kids.