Photo via: teacherspayteachers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Batman logo with student names inside, open house welcome board
- This is a super fun introduction to graphing! Spin and race superheroes to fill up the page with this printable Superhero Graphing Game Printable! Fun and educational for preschoolers and kindergarteners.
- Batman craft and activity ideas for kids. Make and play with a Batplane / Batmobile. A great craft idea for boys and superhero fans. FREE BATMAN LOGO PRINTABLE
- Fathers Day Free Printable Cards. DIY Fathers Day fill in cards are a great fathers day craft. Easy Fathers Day homemade gifts for Dad and Grandpa.
- Super hero theme!! We should use this at work instead of a childs room! Cant you see it?! INFO, SUPERHEROS IN TRAINING!! LOL More
- So, if you have some random socks lying around… you can make these no-sew owls 1-2-3. The can be cute for a child’s room or as decoration for easter or spring. Have fun with them! Get the full instructions here => Easy No-Sew Sock Owls Happy No-Sewing! Jenny T. Read more…
- The ultimate in girl power chic, a fab classic WonderWoman logo tshirt! In a perky shade of pink with that awesome emblazoned logo, you can express the super-heroine in you, in wonderful style! xoxo Superhero
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- Is your boy a big fan of superheroes? I believe that the best way for boys to learn is through play, and if your boy doesn’t seem interested in craft activities sometimes you just need to find a way to inspire him to get involved. Which is why I pulled together this collection of super cool, superhero crafts that your boy is sure to love!
- leart it up and show your student (primary) or kids. definately they would love it and try to make it to share with the peers ashow to do it- Bat
- POW 4 A Prize! Sunday School Childrens Church. Punch for a prize A fun way to reward kids who learn their memory verse or a team that wins a game etc. just tape the prizes in the back so they can grab it!