Photo via: craftsonsea.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero bracelets. Great fine motor skill for your kiddos + fun to create and wear.
- This is a PDF pattern NOT A Finished Doll If you want to buy the finished doll, leave a message on my Facebook or email me. I also take custom order to create your very own doll.◕‿◕✿ ❤Crochet skill level: Intermediate ❤This is a PDF crochet pattern, written in English, comes with pictu…
- Great Valentines activity for preschoolers to practice numbers from 1-20. Print off the printable and have kids lace the heart from 1-20. There is also a few different variations of the printable included in the post dependent on the childs skill level.
- Free printable to put on TP tubes. Cute for fine motor skills (Bowling, stacking etc.)
- superheros – you can download!!! Superhero printables. Great for a group or lesson on having students color their hero but also write a description of the heros character and powers. Have them identify who is a hero in their life:
- DIY Wonder Woman tiara and bracelets. Tiara: found a template on Pinterest for the shape of the crown. Then traced it onto peel &stick glitter foam sheet, cut it out. Hot glued a piece of felt to the back of the peel and stick (for something soft against the skin) Finally, I took a piece of elastic and hot glued it in between the glitter foam and felt. Bracelets, two toilet paper rolls cut for openings then cut and glued glitter foam sheets to them. Stars are peel and stick glitter foam also. So easy, so cheap!
- Preschool or Kindergarten Activity: Free Superheroes Coloring Pages for preschool or kindergarten – Large, easy coloring page drawings will help with fine motor practice and control.
- By Sanna Lippert. Lay stencil on card. Stamp through the openings in the stencil. Outline the edges of the stencil with a fine tip pen. Great idea!
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- If you have lots of younger kids, this might be a fun activity to add to your meeting. Use construction paper, pipe cleaners, and Cheerios to make superhero masks for each child. FRG
- 10 cute pipe cleaner animal crafts for kids to make
- 搭配图吸管Makerspace: Pipe Cleaner Ninjas using chenille, plastic straws, and beads. Easy!