Photo via: stampinconnection.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Superhero birthday party. Would be easy to do on a wall with black poster board.
- What a great photo opp for a superhero party! Easy to make with large Styrofoam balls, a piece of dowel and black paint.
- I like the idea of having a photo booth or real photographer hooked up to instant printer. A dedicated photographer might be cooler as it would allow for more spontaneous group pictures. We had a great booth at the Gears 3 going gold party that generated awesome black and white pictures without it being a booth.
- These are hero capes. You can print them on cardstock, cut them out, make a hole where it should be and tape them to lollipops to make superhero lollipops. I will do this for my sons 6th birthday as birthday favors. My son noticed that most of these superheroes dont have capes. I answered he doesnt need to have his lollipop if he doesnt feel its correct, so he instantly changed his mind! 🙂
- Celebration Popcorn – sweet, salty, delicious colorful and chock full of crunchy chocolate candy. Yum, yum, yum. This fun popcorn treat would be a fun dessert for a Beach Ball Pool Party, a Circus Party, a Curious George Party, a Superhero Party or a Sesame Street Party. Pin this easy to make snack for later and follow us for more fun Popcorn recipe ideas.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- These free Batman printable’s are perfect for a Batman or superhero party. The set includes tent labels, cupcake toppers, water or soda bottle labels and Hershey bar wrappers which can be used as party favors. Just by using the set, you are well on your way to creating an amazing party. With the printable set being FREE, you can use those valuable dollars on food and other decorations. It’s the best way to create a fabulous party on a budget.
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- It would be neat to even do something like this in the gym with all the bright Weird Animals theme colors!!!
- I love love this set that I found for my LEGO and Batman fanatic son. Perfect for his LEGO theme room. I printed these out on poster board and they look amazing!
- Just delivered this ! I made this Batman quilt for my friends brand new tiny superhero! Love me a little batman! Oval and bat are appliqué, with his name stitched in black on the bat.
- DIY Comic Book Letters – If youre looking to add a little more superhero to your life, make these easy DIY Comic Book Letters! Perfect for a wall or shelf decoration! AvengersUnite [ad]