Photo via: allfreekidscrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adult sized Superhero mask, cuffs and cape for Doing Good. This superhero set is for those serious about starting out in the hero business, or someone dabbling with an alternative identity. The cape is turquoise cotton with red power vector. It fastens at the neck with Velcro, and if worn properly, can assist with flying*. It measures 76cm from the base of the neck. The mask and cuffs are turquoise and red felt. The mask has lightning bolts which distract the public from your true identity. Th
- Zero the Hero suckers. Print on cardstock. Stick sucker stick through the top of cape. Wrap mask around top of sucker.
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- LOVE this corner shelf – could be DIYd out of old pickets
- Princess superhero cape and mask
- loving this tutorial, wish my kids were small enough to appreciate these! by Joanne Rich: DIY Superhero Cape, Mask, and Cuff Set
- cape and mask tutorial – from t-shirt: For dress like a superhero day!
- Childs Superhero Cape – CLOTHING. The designer also added a super hero RING w/matching inital on it. Fun idea to add to the super hero accessories, along w/wrist cuffs and mask
- Make cape out of plastic table cloth. Video how to.
- Super hero cape cut out of a t-shirt. Cut up both sides and around front collar (no cutty the necky!) Trim and shape back to fit your super hero.
- Superhero Valentines – These are Wyatts valentines this year for school. They turned out cute. I didnt use felt for the cape because I had paper to use up. He likes them.
- DIY Kids Felt Superhero Mask step by step. Looks simple enough if the cardstock or foam masks dont work out.