Photo via: bitrebels.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Capes made from old T-Shirts! So easy!
- Fabulous customised party superhero capes made from t-shirts. Leftover sleeves can be used to make masks!
- Make a super hero cape from an old t-shirt. I made this for superhero night for kickball
- DIY no-sew Super Hero Capes made from recycled T-shirt; drawstring bags made from remainder of T-shirt.
- We made our clocks from old , used vinyl records. Thanks to our passion to music we give a new life for used and forgotten vinyl records, we make them functional, beautiful and great looking part of y
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- Glass Christmas Light bulb made in to a dragonfly bug using old and found items and old wire welded to make this great little bug
- teen program: superhero coasters from old comic and manga books
- Super easy Superhero cuffs made from toilet paper rolls! Learn more at mypretendplace pretendplay
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Make a Super Hero Cap and Mask from an old tshirt!!!