Photo via: redtedart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super Hero cape: superhero capes for Kyles birthday party for all the kids, with their first initial instead of an s on the back. Description from pinterest.com. I searched for this on bing.com/images
- This has give me a great idea for making James some fab new underpants! Im going to buy some plain pants and appliqué things he loves on the back!!
- For my little man’s 4th birthday party, I decided to create superhero capes for all the kids so they could run around and fight crime together. Great idea – but with minimal time I had to think qui…
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.
- Back to School Super Hero Fun Pack – welcome notes, welcome signs, bookmarks, word search, word builder, and a get to know your classmates activity. Lots of fun for the first week of school!
- Super hero theme back to school treat bag cards in back to school pack! Place them in or staple to treat bag on the first day! More treat bag cards available (different themes) $
- Great for back to school and a sample of the kids writing! super power writing
- This school bus is just perfect for back to school! Not only is it a great beginning of the year craft, but it doubles as a bus safety lesson, too…
- All About Me Superhero Pennants: Perfect for the first day of school! Your students will have a blast with this fun Superhero theme “All About Me” activity. There are 4 superheroes to choose from, two boys and two girls. An editable PowerPoint is included so that you can change the text to any language and even change what your students will write about. The completed pennants will look fantastic on a bulletin board and you can even string them together and hang them in your classroom.
- Great idea for a party game at superhero themed party. Use red yarn and create a laser maze. Attach little bells. Aim of game, get through the lasers without the bells ringing
- Super cute water bottle capes. Easy to DIY with felt or fun foam. Great superhero party idea!
- By Sanna Lippert. Lay stencil on card. Stamp through the openings in the stencil. Outline the edges of the stencil with a fine tip pen. Great idea!