Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Yarn and a Plastic Tablecloth to Make a Super Hero Cape. Another idea…
- Superhero activities: Use Dollar Store plastic tablecloths to make superhero capes to celebrate your students achievements.
- Capes from tablecloth
- DIY Plastic Table cloth Super Hero capes for my nephews 4th birthday party! My sister just used a caped she already had for the template to cut out the capes. Printed out different super hero logos and cut then out to make a template and painted each logo on the cape! Used sticky Velcro to put on! Awesome and easy!
- How to Make Capes for Kids from Plastic Tablecloths
- Paper Plate Ninja Turtle Craft – an easy preschool craft to go along with the letter N or the letter T, or just a great craft for kids who are TMNT fans! – Happy Hooligans
- Super Man Table. I used plastic covers and made capes for the chair covers.
- Super hero cape from a mens t-shirt. – this would be fun to do with the kids, and let them decorate the capes. Fun idea
- Capes For Kids helps children in need with a handmade superhero cape of thier very own! Click through to see how you can help.
- A super hero twist on the getting to know you letter! I always send an info sheet with my student letter at the beginning of the year. The kids attach or draw a picture of themselves in the left box and then turn themselves into a super hero in the right box. They also answer the SUPER statements to tell me a little more about themselves. The super hero art is copyrighted by Scrappin Doodles. The border is from Mixed Up Doodles and the font is from Jennifer Jones. Hope you can use it!
- Superhero party! Tablecloth ceiling decor
- Turn an ordinary plastic jug into DIY superhero costume accessories! Make a superhero helmet and a shield!